Maverick

Maverick
This is how he Rolls!! :)

My Blog List

Monday, February 22, 2010



I just discovered this awesome new blog this morning! Everyday she takes pictures of her world. Its actually really exciting to see someones life from their eyes! Todays post was a picture of her black and white cat who apparently likes to as she says, miss his curfew! But he came back today! Its a very great blog that I recommend to everyone! Thanks for sharing your life with us!! The Blogs URL is http://2713mornings.blogspot.com/ stop by and enjoy!!!!


Have a great day guys!!

Mavericks Mommy!

2 comments:

  1. That is so cool. I love blogs like that.

    Thank you for coming by and following.

    ReplyDelete
  2. will you PLEASE Email me!!! I will have to chose another winner of our Pillsbury giveaway if I do not hear from you:
    Your email address keeps coming back as undeliverable!!
    Hi all! We have a winner to our Pillsbury giveaway:
    Mavericks Mommymanny_01373@
    http://plowlady.blogspot.com/search/label/Our%20Giveaways

    ReplyDelete